2022 JTBC Classic presented by Barbasol volunteer registration is now open.
Please click HERE to register
- One (1) Tournament Cutter & Buck polo
- One (1) Tournament Cutter & Buck jacket
- One (1) piece of headwear (Baseball hat or Women's Visor)
- One (1) Tournament lanyard w/ Credential (provides grounds access to the tournament)
- Meal(s) provided for each shift worked
- Six (6) complimentary Good Any Day tickets (provide access to Tournament Grounds) to give to friends and family
- One (1) commemorative pin
- One (1) round of golf per volunteer at Aviara Golf Club
- Each volunteer is asked to complete a minimum of 3 shifts* or 18 hours to receive golf voucher.
Volunteer Package: $70
- ALL Volunteers are expected to show up for their shifts with a smile and to engage with spectators, players and staff in a friendly manner
- Must work a minimum of 3 shifts* or 18 hours
- *1 shift is considered complete after 6 hours are worked (Shift Lengths vary by committee. Shift begins when volunteer is in position to fulfill their duties, not when they are on shuttle or waiting in volunteer tent prior to start of shift.)
- Willing to attend any training sessions related to your committee.
- Must be prepared to perform in all types of weather conditions and be outside for extended periods.
- Some committees require volunteers to stand and/or walk for extended periods. Please read Committee Descriptions carefully before choosing your committee.
- Must be at least 18 years of age by March 2022, to volunteer unless Legal Guardian waiver is signed.